? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Application is in the mail

Just a brief note to say that I have officially signed with our agency. It is Hope Adoption out of Missouri. We chose them for several reasons, but the main one being that I liked the fact that she called me back at about 6:30pm on the same day that I left the message. She seems like such a great lady and I can't wait to get everything together to bring our little princess home. I was told that the wait time from Dossier in country to referral for a young girl under 1 year was 6 to 9 months at this point with thier agency. So if we are able to get our Dossier in by April, and all goes well we should have her home by January next year maybe sooner. We are so lucky to be able to bring these children into our lives and are truely blessed. I couldn't ask for a better son and I am sure it will be the same with our daughter. I am excited to journey down this road again to bring her home. Levi has been such a joy to have around, he makes me laugh everyday.

1 comments:

Lesa said...

You are getting TWO!? That is great!!!! Tell me what made you go for two? I think it is wonderful and would so do that, but I think at our age we need to just wait for our Mylie Camille from China.
Can't wait to hear more news.